Sunday, April 11, 2010

TeniPuri

So hello. I have been working on a little something called "PoT OC". I have a zillion of OCs I want to work on, but I'm too lazy >___>. I've started with this little girl, though. Named her Fujiwara Miharu. Here's to me having no complete idea what the Seigaku Girls' Team wears -____- '

I'm having this craving for cookies lately. Add cupcakes to that. darn. No snacks here. And it's 3 in the afternoon. I have to hit the showers before my mom wakes up. Holy shit.

Oh, and just a side note: I'm still wondering how those idiots made a user account in KHQ that is similar to the existing ones in every way. CHAM DX, smottonkotton, etc. How did they do it, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE MISCHIEVOUS CAT

My photo
Don't mess with Princess the Ripper, because she possesses an array of bishies and English-nosebleeds :D